The term “Information Technology” covers such a wide-ranging spectrum of activity it is perhaps misleading to over generalize. Yet we can say that in 2010 the importance of key technologies became ever more vital – in particular those of search, and voice recognition. They form the backbone for several emerging industries, many of which are touched upon in our report coverage, directly or indirectly.
Noteworthy is the connection to our industrial categories, including advanced materials and semiconductor manufacturing. Their alliance with information technology adds value well in excess of the sum of the parts.
The 2010 Information Technology Research Review provides a sampling of the type of quantitative market information, analysis and guidance that has been aiding business decision making since BCC was founded in 1971. It includes highlights of reports published in 2010 covering the following markets:
- Commercial Building Automation Products: Technologies and Global Markets (IFT010B)
- Voice Recognition: Technologies and Global Markets (IFT039B)
- Biometrics: Technologies and Global Markets (IFT042C)
- Transparent Electronics: Technologies and Global Markets (IFT065A)
- Semiconductor Memory: Technologies and Global Markets (IFT072A)
- Antennas for Systems and Devices: Technologies and Global Markets (IFT073A)
- Customer-Facing Retail Technologies: Global Markets (IFT075A)
We hope you find this Research Review valuable, and we look forward to serving our customers’ information technology market research needs in the future.
Click here for a complete table of contents.