The increasing field of cancer research and development is allowing for a focus on cell and tissue analysis products, which play important roles in such areas as the diagnosis of various forms of cancer and other diseases. These products also assume pivotal roles when it comes to understanding diverse cellular activities.
The cell and tissue analysis (CTA) market is seeing an increasing number of novel analysis products being utilized in the current industry. This industry is seeing an increase in the development of next-generation cell-analysis tools that target cancers and other diseases, including autoimmune diseases. As this market matures, the market leaders are attempting to answer questions concerning technologies and methods used or in relation to novel targets and therapeutic approaches related to cell and tissue analysis products.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for cell and tissue analysis products, including commercialized products used in the isolation, purification, and analysis of cells, as well as novel products and technologies that may be commercially viable in the next few years
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011, estimates for 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017
- Detailed discussion of biospecimens, enzymatic and mechanical tissue dissociation products, flow cytometry hardware and software, magnetic cell separation products, laser microdissection (LMD) systems, research antibodies, cell-based assays, and products used in high-content screening (HCS) platforms
- Profiles of large and established producers in cell and tissue analysis product market segments, as well as numerous smaller specialized market players
- Market segmentation within the areas of biospecimen vendors, cell separation products, and cell and tissue analysis products
- Examination of each technology by application type and in the context of relevant technological and regulatory forces to determine its current market status and projected growth
- Forecast the market size for cell and tissue analysis products in terms of dollar and unit sales
- Classify the market size for cell and tissue analysis products by geographical region in terms of dollar and unit sales
- Highlight the roles played by major stakeholders and players
- Receive an in-depth patent analysis to understand new advancements.
To provide further information about this report we offer a Complimentary Introduction, available from our Website. To download, simply click here, go to the Table of Contents tab, add the complimentary introduction to your cart, and confirm your order.