It is estimated that over 100 million people globally suffer from chronic pain annually. While drug therapies are the primary treatment option, neurostimulation devices are increasingly used for pain management. Increasing acceptance of neurostimulation devices for multiple applications, an aging population, and technological advancements, as well as negative factors such as device recalls will shape growth in this market over the near term.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global market for neurostimulation devices through its report Neurostimulation:Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, this market was valued at $3.6 billion in 2012 and $3.8 billion for 2013. BCC Research expects the market to grow to $4.1 billion by 2018, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 1.5% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for neurostimulation devices.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2012 and 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- Evaluate individual disorders and variety of neurostimulation options, including deep brain stimulation, transcranial magnetic brain stimulation, spinal cord stimulation, vagal nerve stimulation, sacral nerve stimulation, occipital nerve stimulation, tibial nerve stimulation, gastric electrical stimulation, and closed-loop/responsive stimulation.
- Evaluate new product launches, current promising clinical trials, and the patent/technological pipeline.
- Review profiles of major players in the industry.
DISTRIBUTION OF NEUROSTIMULATION DEVICES BY TYPE OF DISORDER CATEGORY 2012-2018
To order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here