According to the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, vaccines help prevent nearly 3 million deaths each year. However, many developing countries do not have access to vaccines or must experience long waits in receiving vaccines that are readily available in developed countries, resulting in unnecessary deaths. Market penetration of large companies in the emerging economies, increasing R&D spending, improving access to healthcare, and immunization coverage campaigns will drive steady growth in this market for the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global vaccine technologies and products market through its report Global Markets for Vaccine Technologies. According to the report, this market was valued at more than $33.6 billion in 2012. BCC Research expects the market to reach nearly $43.4 billion by 2017, and register a compound annual growth rate of 5.3% from 2012 to 2017.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for human and animal (veterinary) vaccines and related vaccine technologies.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2010, 2011 and 2012, and projections of CAGRs through 2017.
- Examine current and future strategies within the human and animal vaccines markets, including attenuated vaccines, inactivated vaccines, conjugate vaccines, recombinant/recombinant DNA (rDNA) vaccines, subunit vaccines, toxoid vaccines, and combination vaccines.
- Assess a breakdown of the seven major categories of vaccines broken down by market shares belonging to leading manufacturers and/or suppliers.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
To order your copy of this report or to download the complimentary introduction chapter click here.