This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for metallocene technologies with coverage of the metallocene-catalyzed versions of the following resins/elastomers: LLDPE, HDPE, VLDPE, polypropylene, polystyrene and EPDM, along with variants known as polyolefin plastomers (POPs) and polyolefin elastomers (POEs); ethylene-styrene copolymers and cyclic olefin copolymers which are both based on metallocene technology will also be described
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011, estimates for 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017
- Identification of end-use markets and materials that will be replaced by metallocene polymers
- Discussion of the competitive scenario in which these resins and elastomers will compete with traditional LLDPE, HDPE, VLDPE, EVA, ionomers; other resins/elastomers will also be analyzed, along with the backdrop of a wide array of applications led by nonfood and food packaging flexible films, stretch/shrink films, nonpackaging films, and many other uses in markets such as rigid packaging, medical, automotive, wire/cable, hose/tubing, polymer modification and a miscellaneous category made up of foams, sporting goods, toys, footwear, continuous filament, and nonwoven fibers
- Coverage of topics such as technologies, mergers and acquisitions, licensing, FDA status, legal issues, industry structure, recycling, and pricing
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players.
- Forecast the market size for metallocene technologies in terms of application and volume
- Classify the market size for metallocene technologies by geographical region in terms of application and volume
- Highlight the roles played by major stakeholders and players
- Examine crucial, innovative breakthroughs by means of a detailed patent analysis.
Source: BCC Research