The global market for nanofiber-based products is expanding at a faster rate than any other segment of the nanotechnology segment. The high surface area offered by nanofibers together with other physical, electrical, thermal, and mechanical properties makes them ideal for a wide range of commercial applications, including electronics, energy, mechanical/chemical, consumer and life sciences. Recent technological advancements, increasing demand for cellulose nanofiber use in the electronics sector, as well as evolving product and application development will drive tremendous growth in this market over the near term.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global markets for nanofiber-based products through its report Global Markets and Technologies for Nanofibers. According to the report, this market was valued at $ 128.3 million in 2011 and reached $ 151.7 million in 2012. BCC Research projects the market to grow to $570.2 million by 2017, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30.3% from 2012 to 2017.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for nanofiber-based products.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2010 to 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017.
- Evaluate the commercial and public research activities in major regions of the world.
- Examine the history of nanofibers, including an outline of recent events significant to the industry.
- Assess the industry structure, including a complete list of suppliers of nanofibers and descriptions of their products.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of the top industry players and relative market shares for the leading companies.