Ultrasound sensor technologies are one of the most accepted medical diagnostic imaging techniques in the world today. In addition to its traditional functions in obstetrics/gynecology, cardiology and urology, the technology is quickly finding application in surgical, musculoskeletal, endoscopic, and other areas. An aging Baby Boomer population in the U.S., Europe, and Asia; emerging technologies; and increasing penetration in Asia will drive steady growth in this market for the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global markets for medical ultrasound sensors through its report Medical Ultrasound Devices: Technologies and Global Markets . According to the report, this market was valued at almost $5.6 billion in 2010 and reached $6 billion in 2011. BCC Research projects the market to grow to $8.1 billion by 2016, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% from 2011 to 2016.
RSS Feeds – Instrumentation and Sensors
Use this report to:
* Gain an overview of the global market for medical diagnostic acoustic sensors and opportunities in radiology, cardiology, obstetrics/gynecology, surgical, urology, musculoskeletal, and endoscopic.
* Analyze global market trends, with data from 2010, estimates for 2011, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2016
* Identify the basic components of the technology associated with this market.
* Evaluate trends in the healthcare industry affecting the demand for sensors
* Review comprehensive company profiles of leading market players.
To order your copy of this report or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here