With applications in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, automotive, construction, electronics, and household goods, many sectors of the rigid transparent plastics market have rebounded since the 2008 economic crisis. Mergers and industry restructuring, expansion of oil and chemical producers through the industrial chain, raw material replacement, and breakthroughs in resin and raw material technologies are expected to shape consistent growth for the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global rigid transparent plastics market through its report Rigid Transparent Plastics: Global Markets Outside North America. According to the report, this market was valued at $18 billion in 2012 and is expected to reach $19.1 billion in 2013. BCC Research projects the market to grow to nearly $25.2 billion by 2018, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 5.7% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report to:
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the global markets for rigid transparent plastics outside of North America.
- Analyze market trends with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of CAGRs for the period 2013 and 2018.
- Examine manufacturers, technologies, and factors driving demand in this market.
- Assess market applications, including building/construction, automotive, appliances, electronics, and medical.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.