Ablation is a minimally invasive surgical technique that involves the destruction or removal of dysfunctional tissues to treat life-threatening diseases such as cancers and atrial fibrillation. It’s also easily adopted for simple treatments in cosmetology, orthopedics, uterine fibroids, etc. Factors such as technological advancements, increasing instances of chronic diseases, reductions in time required for ablation therapies, and decreased blood loss will drive significant growth in this market for at least the next five years.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global market for ablation devices through its report Ablation Devices: Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, this market was valued at nearly $8.1 billion in 2012 and is estimated at $8.8 billion for 2013. BCC Research projects the market to grow to $15.1 billion by 2018, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 11.3% from 2013 to 2018.
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for ablation devices.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- Evaluate a breakdown of the market into segments such as types of technology, products, major market players, application, geography, and factors influencing demand.
- Assess factors inhibiting market growth such as pricing, reimbursement policies, and stringent regulatory impositions.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.