The photonic sensor market has gained momentum in the last couple of years and is coming to be seen as one of the significant advances engendering new innovations with noteworthy financial return. Photonic sensors are revolutionizing imaging sensor technology, which is the low-mass and low-volume alternative for bulky conventional sensors. With the amount of advancements occurring in the innovation of photonic sensors and the rise in popularity for items that utilize photonic sensors, this business sector is expected to develop exponentially in the coming five years at a significant growth rate.
BCC Research provides a detailed study of the global photonic sensors and detectors market through its report, Photonic Sensors and Detectors: Technologies and Global Markets. According to the report, the global market for photonic sensors and detectors was worth $6.3 billion in 2013. This is estimated to increase from nearly $7.3 billion in 2014 to nearly $15.2 billion by 2019, registering a five-year CAGR of 15.9% from 2014 to 2019.
Use this report for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Gain an overview of the global market for photonic sensors and detectors
- Analyze market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019
- Discuss concerning photonic sensor and detector technology, application, geography, major manufacturers, and factors influencing their demand
- Obtain information about the properties of photonics including the generation, transmission, emission, modulation, switching, signal processing, and amplification of light
- Access details about different types of sensors including fiber optic sensors, distributed sensors, point sensors, laser sensors, and biophotonic sensors
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players
in the photonic sensor and detector field
GLOBAL PHOTONIC SENSORS AND DETECTORS MARKET, THROUGH 2019
Click here to order your copy of this report (or any of its chapters) or to download the report overview.