Water treatment has become an area of global concern as individuals, communities, industries, and countries strive for ways to keep this essential resource available and suitable for use. Water and wastewater treatment is critical to providing and maintaining clean, safe water for drinking, daily public use, industrial processes, medicine, etc. The ongoing water shortage crisis, increased research and development spending, and governmental regulations, as well as environmental concerns will spur significant growth in this market for the foreseeable future.
BCC Research provides an in-depth analysis of the global water and wastewater treatment products market through its report Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies: Global Markets. According to the report, this market is expected to reach $53 billion in 2013 and increase to $59.2 billion in 2014. BCC Research projects the market to grow to nearly $96.3 billion by 2019, and register a five-year compound annual growth rate of 10.2% from 2014 to 2019.
RSS Feeds – Environment
Use this report to:
- Gain an overview of the global market for wastewater treatment technologies, including delivery equipment, instrumentation, process equipment, and treatment chemicals.
- Analyze global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs for the period 2014 to 2019.
- Evaluate forecasts for 15 products essential for constructing, maintaining, and operating WWT systems in the 40 top global markets.
- Assess coverage of delivery equipment (pipes and fitting, pumps, valves and controls); the instrumentation products that have been optimized for use with anaerobic digestion systems, activated sludge systems, nutrient removal systems, and sedimentation systems; and chemical products.
- Examine industry structure, including market shares.
- Review comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
WWT PRODUCTS FORECAST FOR 2019
To order your copy of this report or to download the complimentary introduction chapter, click here.